If you are feeling extra hungry and want to avoid doing a sink full of dishes, you have to try this 1 pan, cheesy Mediterranean sausage hash. This Mediterranean hash makes a perfect family meal or brunch with leftovers because it re-heats like a dream in the oven. Think of it like a greek salad tossed with crunchy potatoes and topped with melted cheese. You are going to love this.
1 Pan Cheesy Mediterranean Sausage Hash
- 4 Medium Nugget Potatoes½ package of Lightlife: Gimme Lean Sausage, 14oz
- 1 Package Daiya: Cutting Board Cheddar Cheese, 7.1oz
- 6 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 5 pitted kalamata olives
- 4 mushrooms of choice
- 5 asparagus spears
- ⅛ cup red onion
- ⅛ cup fresh parsley
- Oven Safe Skillet
- Frying Pan
- Baking Dish (if you do not have an oven-safe skillet)
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Chop potatoes into bite-size pieces
- Heat oil in an oven-safe skillet and add potatoes once the oil is hot
- Cook the potatoes until brown.
- While the potatoes cook. Add ½ a package of Lightlife: Smart Sausage Chorizo to a pan and cook according to the package.
- Once the potatoes are brown and the sausage is cooked, combine and add the cherry tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, onion, and asparagus to the skillet.
- Cook veggies for 5 minutes.
- Add the package of Daiya cheese on top of the hash
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is bubbling (approx 10 minutes)
- Remove the hash from the oven and top with fresh parsley.
- Enjoy with your favorite sauce. We suggest Annie’s Organic Ketchup, Yellowbird Serrano Sauce, or Sky Valley Hot Sauce.