Need an easy vegan meal idea? How about easy vegan fish & chips. I’ve put together a recipe for a super simple lemon & dill vegan mayo to pair perfectly so feel like you did something a little extra.
With Gardein Golden Fishless Filets you can now prepare classic fish dishes without sacrificing flavor or texture. Great taste, Omega-3s, and no cholesterol, what more could you ask for? These Golden Fishless Filets are meat-free, dairy-free, and 100% Vegan. Honestly, this meatless fish is seriously good. The perfectly crispy coating, flaky inner texture, and slightly fishy taste. If you were a fan of fish before going vegan, you have to try these Gardein Golden Fishless Filets.
Easy Vegan Fish & Chips with Lemon Dill Dip
– Alexia Sweet Potatoe Fries
– 1/4 tsp Simply Organic Dill Weed
– 1/4 Preserved Lemon or 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
– 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
– 1/4 tsp Salt
Small blender or food processor
- Preheat oven to 350 or according to the friends & golden fillets bag
- Follow baking instructions on the package
- Mix all spices in a small bowl
- Measure out 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- add spices, mayo, and preserved lemon to a blender or food processor. Blend until thin.
Serve the hot golden fillets and fries with the prepared dip.